Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

From my side of the table... The Potomac Campaign.

 Greetings...

Some of you may have noticed that Alan Perry has been posting the account of the ongoing Potomac Campaign that was started last year... which of course has been paused because of circumstances beyond our control.

I must say it is nice to see what was happening away from my own area of command... it’s also good to see that he could remember what actually happened, it’s pretty much lost in the mists of time as far as I am concerned...

Go here for a full account of The Battle of Charles Town...

https://www.facebook.com/perryminiatures/

The only evidence I can find of the day is a short and almost certainly very accurate statement from my glorious commander...

“Although vastly outnumbered we fought like lions and I am convinced that when we left the field of battle we were clearly the victors”
General Ebenezer Leonidas Luckless the Third.

Here are some images from the day... I shall leave the narrative to those with sharper memories...


















 Luckless shall return...


All the best    Aly


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar