Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Texas Bound. . .Share Your Cup Will Return in Two Weeks

 
 
Hello my friends,
I'm a little late at getting this post out.  I had company today and then our youngest daughter came by for dinner and a visit.
 
Family comes first!  :)
 
Hubby and I are off first thing Thursday morning on a long road trip to Texas.  For that reason SYC will be on a two week break.  It will return on March 21st.
 
We are heading into Bluebonnet heaven!!
 
 
 


 
 
I am so excited!  I have wanted to see the bluebonnets in bloom for years.  We have planned some fun stops along the way.
 
 
But the highlight of the trip is that we signed up for a Bluebonnet Photography workshop in the town of Brenham.
 
I would be happy if I could take photos even half as gorgeous
 as any of these!
 

 
 
Jason Weingart is an amazing photographer that has put this two day workshop together.  I'm also hoping to come home with better camera skills.
 
Originally, I thought I would still choose features from last weeks SYC party, but just wasn't able to get all of the links visited so sorry about that!
 
Wishing you all a happy March!
 
 
hugs,
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar