I pledged the
Ganesha Games Kickstarter, Psi-Paladins, for Mutants and Deathray Guns. Got my loot last week. It was a good haul and some cool figures. Good sculpts. Lord knows when I'll get around to painting them, but I like the look of this stuff. Reminds me of the good old days of 1st edition Gamma World.
 |
| The loot displayed on the loot - game mat was part of the KS. |
 |
Wide shot of the mat. Very nicely done, much like the grasslands mat I showed a while back. |
 |
| These are the Combots. I really like them. |
 |
| And the Psi-Paladins, of course. Not to be confused with Jedi. |
 |
| These are the Techno Barbarians. I especially like the Lion dude on the left. |
 |
This is Lord Phalag and his minions. These were a stretch goal. I will have some fun with these. |
Everything came with a clear acrylic base, which, if you've read my blog, you know I'm into. I'd like to get these painted up and do some kind of Gamma World-esque RPG-lite campaign. The Mutants and Death Ray Guns ruleset looks like it'd be fun to play.
Anyway, that's it for this week. Until next time, carry on!
0 Yorumlar