Lots of lovely fresh fruits and vegetables are essential in our house.
Aldi and Morrisons....total spend £45:26. The mini rolls are for family tonight and the Oreos for my grandaughter, apart from those I think its a healthy shop. Aldi super 6 veg this week was excellent quality and a bargain at 39p so I bought 2 each of cabbage, brocolli, spring onions and 1 bag of carrots, I had carrots for tonight from a bag bought last week. The chicken fillets are for a curry on Wednesday, we have friends coming over and we all like a good curry, it can be made a day in advance too and left to mellow in the fridge. Spring onions, raddish celery and peppers, olives and Greek Feta will make a delicious salad with lettuce tomatoes and cucumber from the garden. Fish fingers and scampi were on offer, less than half price and the chicken breasts were a half price whoops!
Dinner tonight is Shepherds Pie (I made 2 so 1 for the freezer) cabbage, carrots, brocolli and peas.
Its the Opticians for me tomorrow, I am dreading the expense.....its my varifocals that cost a fortune, I am going to Specsavers this time so we shall wait and see...
Enjoy your evening.
Love Karen xxx



0 Yorumlar