Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skin Care

In this post i'll take you through all of my much loved products for my skin. All but two products are available in the drugstore and are all affordable.
-Sorry for the average quality photo's, my camera doesn't like night time so i had to use my phone.-

Olay 'Foaming Face Wash' in Sensitive:
 I've been using this face wash for a long time now and absolutely love it! This is ideal for a general face wash to remove make-up and dirt from your face. I use this in the shower, one pump into my hand and let a small amount of water fall onto my hand at the same time to dilute it slightly as the directions state, i then rub it all over my face and neck. This product is also safe for use around the eyes. I have sensitive skin and this has never given me any sort of reaction and is really gentle to the skin. I buy mine from Coles for $15.39 AU.

Clearasil 'Blackhead Clearing Scrub':
I have a full review on this product here. I use this scrub after the foaming face wash.

Lush 'Tea Tree Water' Toner:
I love this toner! This make's me skin feel so fresh and really tops of my cleanse. Made with natural ingredients i don't have to worry about it effecting my skin in a bad way. I spray 3 pumps onto a cotton wool pad and lightly wipe all over my face and neck. This is available on their website or in store for $9.95 AU for 100g (which has lasted me right up to the use buy date -about a year-) or $19.95 AU for 250g.

Swisse 'Sensitive Vitamin E Face Moisturizer':
This product is a newie to the family. I have a tough time finding a moisturiser that doesn't react to my skin, and so far so good! Once i've used this more i will put up a full review. I apply this all over my face and neck area after cleansing. Also bought from Coles for around $14-$15 AU.
 
 Garnier 'Micellar Cleansing Water':
After all the hype i went out and purchased this, and i'm glad i did! This stuff is awesome, it removes all of my make-up so well and manages to get more dirt and yuckies out of my skin after a big cleanse. I tip some onto a cotton pad and wipe all over my face and neck. Also bought from Coles for around the $12 AU mark.

Elizabeth Arden 'Good Morning Eye Treatment':
Tiny amount of this squeezed onto my finger then tapped under my eye area helps reduce any puffiness and helps recover my tired eyes in this morning. This is also a newie so i'm yet to develop a strong opinion on it, so far so good though! I bought mine from Chemist Warehouse for $14.99 AU.

Proactiv 'Refining Mask':
This is smooth skin in a tube. After cleansing, apply this all over the face, leave for 10mins and then rinse with warm water. This mask make's my skin feel so smooth, clean and fresh. I received this when buying the 3 step cleanse, but retails for $15.99. 

Garnier 'Youthful Radiance Night Cream':
I use this moisturiser if i cleanse my skin before bed. It has a think consistency that really soaks into the skin. i've been using this forever and its one of my holy grail products. I buy mine from Coles awhile ago and have a feeling its now discontinued because i can't seem to find it anywhere :(.

Olay 'Wet Cleansing Towelettes' in Sensitive: 
I can not express my love for these haha! These are the best face wipes i have every tried. These are really strong whipes that don't tare or distort when using them. They clean of the all of my make-up so easily, only using one wipe. They also have a lot of moisture so they don't go dry. Also from Coles for $7.69 AU.

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar